Develop a comprehensive understanding of Safety Management – The Easy Way
All you need to know about Safety Management – Applicable to every Business worldwide
More so now than ever, whatever your role and whatever your industry, a safety management system actively working in the background will be the foundation of your current or future role. You will be expected to be aware of this and adhere to, and implement its procedures. This complete and unique course will not only enable you to fully understand it but may even lead to a complete career change.
As a bonus it contains a complete set of downloads that are used in the working world – from a complete safety policy to a basic works brief that can be downloaded to create a full working safety system applicable worldwide.
- Learn the workings and download your own complete safety management system the easy way with Cygnet Safety Solutions.
- Our online complete safety management course encompasses 9 modules each featuring a series of video tutorials and downloads.
- Developed by Cygnet’s Douglas and Kay Reid, the course incorporates a full working management system whilst a far reaching range of topics such as bullying, poor management, site assaults and drug testing are covered each based on real life situations Douglas has been involved with.
- Douglas’ career has spanned the construction, manufacturing, and Oil & Gas sectors. His extensive technical, engineering, project management then stepping over into health and safety experience gained over a 30-year period coupled with an impressive portfolio of industry qualifications endorses his capabilities to create and deliver this unique course.
- An arm injury sustained at work forced Douglas into a career change and provided the stimulus to undertake the necessary qualifications to develop his knowledge and understanding of increasingly significant health and safety within the workplace legislation. Using the 80/20 method, Douglas completed a degree level qualification within 24 months.
- This course is ideal for a range of candidates across many industry sectors including site managers, construction, business owners, office managers, trainee HSE advisers and those planning a career change.
- Engaging, relatable and digestible video presentations provide easy to understand clear explanations of all the topics covered within each module. Completed documents and a free bonus of over 150 task brief sheets are also available to download. In addition to facilitating learning these can be used for project toolbox talks on actual work situations.
- As well as offering an efficient and effective delivery, the cost of undertaking the course is well below that of other courses within this area.
Whatever your role in construction, CDM aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping you to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
You can purchase access to each of these modules on an individual basis, or by purchasing the full course, you can save 20%
Make the investment in yourself or your employees, your bank balance will be the overwhelming winner!
Everything you need to know about Safety Management
Covered through 9 modules
Presented in an easy to understand manner
An efficient, enjoyable and cost effective way to gain a Full Safety Management System
Douglas Reid, Course creator talks about the course and how it can benefit you no matter what level of experience or industry you may be involved in.
Two short videos relating to elements of Health and Safety Management covered in the course
The European 6 Pack
Powers of Inspectors
The information provided by Cygnet Safety Solutions on this website must be treated as an educational tool.
All downloadable material and documentation, if applied to any working task, must be adapted and implemented by a competent person.
All information on this site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site or reliance on any information provided on the site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk.